Welcome to the www.easternhealers.co.in (“Website”) service provided by “Kainoversion ITES Pvt. Ltd.” This website is owned and operated by “Kainoversion ITES Pvt. Ltd.”. Registered office: 315, Rd No 3, Sind CHS, Aundh, Pune-411007.
By using the Easternshealers.co.in service, of “Kainoversion ITES Pvt Ltd” you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of use listed below or as may be revised from time to time. You understand and agree that you are bound by our terms till the time you access this website. If you wish to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at email@example.com or call us on mobile +91 9359090772.
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time without prior intimation please keep visiting this section for regular updates.
Use of Website
- You may use our website for lawful purposes only.
- You may not use our website:
- In any way that violates any applicable state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials.
iii. To transmit any viruses, worms, or any other malicious code.
- To interfere with or disrupt the operation of our website or any servers or networks connected to our website.
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our website.
- The content and materials on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, are owned by us or our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any content or materials on our website without our prior written consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products on our website.
- We do not warrant that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor do we make any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information, content, materials, or products on our website.
Limitation of Liability
- We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- In no event, will our total liability to you, for all damages, losses, and causes of action arising out of or related to your use of our website exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing our website.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to your use of our website or any violation of these Terms.
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India & subject to Pune Jurisdiction, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
Changes to Terms
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.
- If you have any questions or comments about these Terms or our website, please contact us by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on mobile +91 9359090772.
By using our website, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our website.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING SERVICES/PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.