Discover Our Purpose:
A Story of Vision and Ambition
Introducing Laser Medicine in India was not easy, as it was relatively unknown in our part of the world. However, fueled by determination, I made it my mission to make it popular and accessible. To further this goal, I entered into a joint venture with the Russian government to propagate this cutting-edge science in the Indian subcontinent.
Join us as we embark on this new chapter and together, let us shape the future of healthcare in India.
Our mission is to provide innovative and safe solutions to enhance Health, Youth, and Beauty, while minimizing the use of modern medicine and maximizing the power of light as a healing tool. Through PANMED, our unique approach to laser medicine, we aim to:
- Educate the public about PANMED’s potential to prevent and cure so-called incurable diseases and reduce the need for surgeries.
- Train and support medical and paramedical professionals worldwide to use PANMED effectively and ethically.
- Establish PANMED centers in India and globally for better accessibility.
- Conduct ongoing research and development to improve the effectiveness and safety of PANMED therapy and create innovative equipment.
Dr. Prakash B. Katariya
- P G Dip in Laser Med (Russia)
- PhD (laser) Medicine ( Russia)
- B A M & S (Integrated graduation course of Pune Univ in Modern Medicine & Ayurveda)
- D .B. M, M M S (Pune Univ.)
- Pioneer of Laser Medicine in India.